27 Nov How to get advice
During the coronavirus outbreak all our offices are closed for face-to-face advice but you can still access our services.
FOR OUR GENERAL ADVICE SERVICE:
- Text ADVICE to 78866. We’ll call you back within 48 hours (excluding weekends).
- Call us free on 0800 144 88 48 / textphone 0800 144 8884 Mondays to Fridays from 10am to 4pm.
- For debt issues call 01752-850488 on Fridays and Mondays (these calls charged at your normal rate)
- You can find the latest up-to-date information on a wide range of subjects such as debt, benefits, income, housing, rent and employment at www.citizensadvice.org.uk
FOR DEBT ADVICE:
- Text ADVICE DEBT to 78866. We’ll call you back within 48 hours (excluding weekends).
- Call the Debt Team on 01752-850 488 between 9.30-11.30am on Mondays and Fridays only. If we are busy and you are unable to speak to an adviser, please leave a message and we will call you back within three working days.
FOR DOMESTIC ABUSE
Victims of domestic abuse can obtain advice on welfare benefits, debt, housing, employment and family finances.
To access this service, go to https://www.citizensadvicecornwall.org.uk/2020/07/06/client-referral-form-da-project/
or text the word “ADVICE DA” to 78866 (note space between ADVICE and DA). Please include a time when we can contact you without compromising your safety.
FOR MONEY MATTERS
FOR THE MACMILLAN CANCER ADVICE SERVICE:
Our office in The Cove at the Royal Cornwall Hospital is closed during the coronavirus outbreak but our advisers are still working. Please email email@example.com
…or call 01872-672090. Callers will be asked to leave a message, and can expect a call back within 24 hours (excluding weekends)
(Please note: all calls to the above, except 0800 numbers, are charged at your providers’ normal rate.)