We are looking to recruit an Operations Manager
Due to the Head of Operations moving into the role of Interim CEO until a permanent CEO has been recruited, an Operations Manager role has been created to support with running operational activities across the service. Working closely with the Interim CEO and Service Delivery Leads, the Operations Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of projects run by the service. This includes the establishment, management, monitoring, reporting, and evaluation of projects, along with the line management of relevant personnel. The role oversees organisation wide Health & Safety and will be an active member of the Safeguarding team. Situated within the wider CAC management team, the role will work with colleagues in supporting other organisational functions with projects and activities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a charity where you can feel your work is having more of an impact when people are most in need.
What we offer:
- 37 Hours per week (Full-time)
- Salary: FTE £27,000 – £32,000 (Band E) per annum
- 12 Months fixed-term contract with potential for permanent role at the end.
- Your work base will be at one of our offices with requirements to travel to meetings or other offices/locations. Some of the work can be home based.
- An opportunity to work for a well-respected local charity
- Being part of a team focused on client needs
- Access to mental health and wellbeing support
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time working)
- Continuous Professional Development
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme to support physical and mental health & wellbeing
- Access to contributory pension scheme
- Opportunity to accumulate additional holiday for length of service
Our aim is to recruit the person most suited to the role and welcome applicants from people of all backgrounds. If you are motivated to help others and have the skills above then, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please complete our application process through Breathe; you can view the full job pack via the link below and access the CA Cornwall application form which needs to be downloaded, completed and then attached to the Breathe application system.
Please follow the below link in order to apply. Please read the guidance carefully. Please note we do not accept CV’s for this position:
This position will be subject to a satisfactory DBS.
Please note that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient suitable applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy when we find the right candidate